• A Brooklynite contesting a parking ticket via interpreting the preposition to
• Facing the dire prospect of Texans losing their accents
• A British man pursuing a Campaign to Stamp Out Awesome
• A lawyer who presented an amicus brief as a comic strip
• Parsing the meaning of the NJ parking sign with the hours "from 8 am to 8 am"
Monday, November 25, 2013
Grammar gaffes in the legal world.
Journal of Law 3.2 (2013, pp. 323–43), Bryan A. Garner provides a roundup of 2012 grammatical goofs in law reviews and other usage-related matters in the legal world, including the following: