- The Phantom (based on "The Flaming Phantom" by Jacques Futrelle featuring the Thinking Machine)
- Poirot and the Egyptian Curse (based on "The Adventure of the Egyptian Tomb" by Agatha Christie)
- Poirot Makes a Wager (based on "The Disappearance of Mr. Davenheim" by Agatha Christie)
- The Tenth Clue (based on the Continental Op story by Dashiell Hammett)
- Who Killed Bobby Teal? (based on "Who Killed Bob Teal?" by Dashiell Hammett)
Monday, February 28, 2022
Mysterious Journey, a podcast of short radio plays produced by the Artists' Ensemble Theater (IL), include the following:
Monday, February 21, 2022
|"Rubout" by Allen|
Anderson. New Britain
Museum of American Art
Monday, February 14, 2022
Cauchemars ex machina (Nightmares Ex Machina) by Thierry Smolderen (text) and Jorge Gonzalez (art), which features mystery author Margery Allingham as a character working for British intelligence during World War II. Visit this link to see a sample, in which Allingham is called "une grande dame de la detection anglaise" (a great lady of English detection).
Monday, February 07, 2022
The online exhibition "Books, Bohemians and Baker Street: A Study in Sherlock in Special Collections" at University of Delaware Library features items in the library collections related to the Arthur Conan Doyle story "A Scandal in Bohemia," some unusual items pertaining to Sherlock Holmes (such as Julian Symons's speculation, "Did Sherlock Holmes Meet Hercule...?"), and letters from Conan Doyle.