Yet another list we need: The Bookseller magazine has selected its short list for the Diagram Prize for Oddest Book Title of the Year:
- I Was Tortured by the Pygmy Love Queen
- How to Write a How to Write Book
- Are Women Human? And Other International Dialogues (not to be confused with this Dorothy L. Sayers essay)
- Cheese Problems Solved
- If You Want Closure in Your Relationship, Start with Your Legs
- People who Mattered in Southend and Beyond: From King Canute to Dr Feelgood
The public can vote on these choices; go here for further details.
Hat tip to PhiloBiblos.